Located in the village of Erbalunga, the gateway to the Cap Corse and 9 kilometres from Bastia city center.
GPS : 42.774204, 9.474869
Easy Check-in and Check-out
- Free and secure parking lot, with bicycle stands
- Help with luggage on request and luggage storage space,
- Courtesy bathroom available
- Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the entire property, in both communal areas and bedrooms
- Internet access point and office services (print, scan, etc.)
Enjoy Corsica’s culinary delights
- A gourmet breakfast, offering products and produces from organic and local farms
- Our restaurant : “Les Américains“
- At the Bar or on our terrace, for tasting great Corsican wines
- Our boutique is the ideal stop for authentic, high quality products and souvenirs
Enjoy a hassle-free holiday
- Concierge service to book restaurants, activities and excursions
- Electric Bike to hire available at the hotel
- Iron and board available
Leisure and Relaxation
- The Spa Intimu with two massage rooms, massage for two, steam-bath, sauna and an indoor jacuzzi
- Two swimming pools (one heated) and one outside jacuzzi
- Free tennis courts available, only 200m from the hotel
- Bicycle and 2 person kayak rental available (boat ramp 100m from the hotel)
- Room service and Bar
- Baby-sitting (subject to availability and upon request)
- Baby cots, changing tables, high chairs and bottle warmers
- Loan of stroller (subject to availability and upon request)
- Baby monitor and DVD player
- Water wings and beach toys
Guests with disabilities
- Two Superior rooms wheelchair accessible, on the ground floor with wide door frames and spacious bathrooms.
Our conference room of approximately 50m2 can be used for about 20 persons, within our gardens and with natural light.
Also available upon request : a projector, a white screen, paperboard, pens and paper sheets.
We also propose coffee-break, inside the meeting room or outside under the palm trees.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information and availabilities by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WEDDING AND EVENT
Built in the XVth century, the Couvent de Pozzo used to be the house of Capucin monks and is only 10 minutes from the hotel. During the sunny season, a privatization of the garden is possible for about 80 to 120 persons, and the interior salon and patio can host up to 20 persons.
Please contact Emmanuelle PICON MATTEI by email or by telephone :
Couvent de Pozzo – 20222 Brando
+33 4 95 60 39 11